Havana & Vinales, Cuba
6 Days, 5 Nights
Experience the beauty and culture of Cuba – a cobblestoned Caribbean gem where the rum is plentiful, the smiles infectious and dancing is essential. Wind your way from sultry Havana and its crumbling churches, and on to the beautiful farmlands and mountains of Vinales. Along the way you’ll get to know tobacco and rum experts, celebrated local chefs, historians and salsa dancers that understand where Cuba came from, where the country sits now and, more importantly, where it’s going.
Support for the Cuban People – Legal Trip for US Citizens. Due to the new regulations, all of these tours are included and required by all guests. They’ve been tested out and are all super fun and interesting with a variety of the best things to do in Cuba!
Fly in/out of Havana. Please try to arrive by 5pm so that you don’t miss out on any group activities. You can leave anytime you want on the 12th. If you need help with flights, reach out to us!
November 7th-12th, 2019
November 13th-18th, 2019
April 2nd-7th, 2020
- Personal Concierge at the airport upon arrival. Private transport to the hotel.
- Bi-lingual Cuban Guide throughout the entire trip who has an in-depth knowledge of culture, history, and everything there is to do!
- Welcome dinner (authentic Cuban dinner included)
- City Walking Tour of Colonial Havana
- Hemingway and Mafia Tour in Classic American Car
- Salsa Lessons with cocktails included!
- Dinner at one of the best Cuban restaurants (dinner included)
- Cigar and Rum Tasting at the National Hotel (rum and cigar included)
- Horseback riding, trekking, or cycling in the mountains of Vinales
- Authentic tobacco tour in Vinales
- Surfing Lessons or Beach day with a local Cuban guide outside of Havana.
- Farewell dinner at the famous Cuban Art Factory (dinner included)
- Live music and club outings with local guide every night.
- 3 nights accommodation in Havana including 3 breakfasts.
- 2 nights accommodation in Vinales including 2 breakfasts.
- 4 dinners included
- Private transport RT between Havana and Vinales and at all times during tours/included activities and dinners.
- Verified/Legal itinerary prepared and insured
Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. If you cancel less than 60 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you’re able to fill your spot.
Fast Facts About CUBA
VIP Arrival in Cuba, meet and greet with travel mates and trip hosts.
Dinner at Fabrica de Arte with the option to stay for live music afterwards.
The day begins with a tobacco tour with our expert (lunch incl), followed by horse riding in Vinales Valley.
We’ll relax and unwind and then join together for tapas and live music!
PINAR DEL RIO
We’ll go into the Cuban countryside with a local documentary film maker & see firsthand a disappearing way of life of the country people.
Swim in a cave or relax in the countryside.
Start with a walking tour in the footsteps of Havana’s colonial past.
In the evening we’ll have a group salsa lesson followed by dinner, cigar & rum tasting & live music at our fave local spot.
We’ll begin with a Hemingway Tour and Mafia Tour in vintage American cars then spend the afternoon on the beach with an option to try surfing lessons.
HAVANA – FAREWELL
Say goodbye to all of your new travel buds and friends in Cuba.
Transfers back to the Havana airport.
Ready to get started?
Your Cuba trip to Havana and Vinales is Just One Click Away!