Dia de los Muertos in Mexico City
Dia de los Muertos is a rich cultural holiday full of tradition and we’re going to soak it all in. We’ll explore the vibrant displays (ofrendas) honors those who have passed. From traditional sugar skull face paint to cemetery tours, this is an especially unique time to experience Mexico City!
Dia de los Muertos in Mexico City is a unique time to experience this Mexican holiday, which is steeped in longstanding cultural tradition. Join us on this getaway, as we stay right on Paseo de la Reforma in Zona Rosa for easy walking distance to all the art, monuments, museums, dining and nightlife that downtown CDMX has to offer!
Itinerary subject to change based on discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
Oct 31-Nov 3, 2020 Saturday-Tuesday
4 days, 3 nights trip
Option to add extra nights on either end, pending hotel availability
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Zona Rosa on Paseo De La Reforma
- Arrival transfer from Mexico City Airport (MEX) to host hotel
- Daily Breakfast Included at Hotel
- Welcome reception, welcome drink included
- Coordinated Group celebration at a local bar (drinks not included)
- Coordinated Group brunch at a local restaurant (food not included)
- Our best local recommendations for everything the city has to explore including food & drink, museums, and more!
- On-site professional, trained, trip host available 24/7.
- Plus: Comprehensive travel planning, coordinated extra activities, personalized attention. Consider us your personal travel agents!
- Hand-crafted, private Dia De Los Muertos all-day tour with local guide and driver to visit the Flower market, public ofrendas, and cemetery for offerings and celebrations!
Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. If you cancel less than 60 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you’re able to fill your spot.
Total Trip Package $785
fast Facts About Mexico city
Mexico City Arrivals
Private transfer waiting for you outside the airport to bring you to the hotel
Hotel check in after 3pm
Legit Trips Welcome Reception
Dia De Los Muertos Tour:
Flower Market Visit
Public Ofrendas Tour
Cemetery Visit & Celebration
Sugar Skull Facepaint (optional)
Legit Trips Group Brunch
Explore Paseo De La Reforma on your own, maybe visit the Frida Kahlo museum!
Local Street Art Tour (optional add-on)
Hotel check out at noon
The vendors we work with on this trip are all super special to us. They’re local small business owners, and our trips support them directly. We love learning from them directly about their culture and their city.
Ready to get started?
Your Day of the Dead Holiday in Mexico City is Just One Click Away!