Havana & Vinales, Cuba
November 1-7, 2023
Total Price: $2,945 p/p
7 Days, 6 Nights
Join our group trip to Cuba for an experience you’ll never forget! This beautiful country, a cobblestoned Caribbean gem, has so much to offer! The rum is plentiful, the smiles infectious, and dancing is essential. Wind your way from sultry Havana on to the beautiful farmlands and mountains of Vinales. Along the way, you’ll get to know tobacco farmers, local chefs, entrepreneurs and salsa dancers that understand where Cuba came from and where it’s going.
Support the local people by experiencing one of our trips to Cuba on this legal trip for US Citizens. Due to government regulations, all of the tours are included and required by all guests. We’ve tested them all and they’re both fun and interesting, with a variety of the best things to do in Cuba!
Fly in/out of Havana. Please try to arrive before 5pm on Day 1 so you don’t miss any group activities. You may leave any time on the last day as we’ll already be in Havana. If you need help with flights, reach out!
Itinerary subject to change based on the discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
November 1-7, 2023
Trip Total $2,945
- Personal Concierge at the airport upon arrival. Private transport to the hotel.
- Local, bi-lingual Cuban Guide throughout the entire trip who has an in-depth knowledge of culture, history, and everything there is to do!
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners (with 1 free drink at dinners)
- All tours as mentioned in this itinerary including:
- City Tour of Habana Vieja
- Salsa Lessons with cocktails included
- Cigar and Coffee farm tour
- Rum tasting and cocktail class
- Classic car tour of Havana neighborhoods
- Horseback riding or trekking in the mountain farms of Vinales
- Beach day (surfing option) with a local Cuban guide outside of Havana
- Live music and club outings with local guide many nights
- 4 nights accommodation in Havana
- 2 nights accommodation in casas particulares in Vinales
- All ground transportation in Cuba
- Legit Trips tour leader traveling with you 24/7 to assist with anything you need, and make your trip the best it can be.
- Cuba is a developing country. Normal amenities you have come to expect will not always be available, including wifi. We think this is a good thing but want you to be mentally prepared for a different, disconnected experience.
Deposits are non-refundable (but are transferable to another person or Legit Trip). Any additional payments can be refunded if canceled more than 90 days prior to the trip start date. Deposits may only be transferred one time and incur a $100 rebooking fee.
Please be sure to read the complete booking terms and conditions at checkout. https://legittrips.com/booking-terms/
We recommend a travel insurance plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected.
For more information on our recommended providers click here.
Fast Facts About CUBA
Arrival in Cuba, meet and greet with travel mates and trip hosts.
Rooftop welcome dinner and optional welcome drinks and music in Habana Vieja.
Walking and bici-taxi tour of Havana’s historic center to get acquainted with the city, with local lunch.
Evening street art and entrepreneurship tour to explore Cuban art, culture and economy. Rooftop dinner.
La Fabrica de Arte night out for photography, fashion, film, music and more.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site and tobacco and coffee -growing region of the island.
Lunch on an organic farm with tour.
Cuban pig roast with local friends and evening option for drinks inside a cave!
Morning horseback riding to a tobacco and coffee farm. Farm and homestead tour, where you can smoke a hand-rolled cigar.
Evening salsa class with drinks
Optional sunrise hike with a view in the National Park followed up a quick zipline course.
Return to Havana for a rum tasting and cocktail class, plus a private concert with local musicians.
Classic car tour of Havana’s neighborhoods with photo ops along the way.
Beach Day at Mar Azul.
Farewell dinner in Havana.
Private transfer back to the airport for your return flight home.
Say “see you again” to your new travel buds and start sharing photos and memories.
About this Trip
This trip operates on a Support for the Cuban People visa and spends the majority of each day interacting with Cuban people.
Our tour is designed to directly support Cuban entrepreneurs and an authentically local experience of the island.
Ready to get started?
Your Cuba trip to Havana and Vinales is Just One Click Away!