MARCH 28-April 1, 2024
Join us for a group tour in Laos! This 5-day itinerary includes the highlights in Vientiane and Luang Prabang. We’ll explore the UNESCO old city, experience a traditional Monk blessing, and visit all of the unique sites Laos has to offer. From a boat ride to Pak Ou Buddha Cave and a private Mekong riverboat to a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony and local village visit, our local guide will teach us about the Laotian culture and we’ll explore all of the beautiful temples and palaces. This trip backs up to our Thailand trip if you’re interested in seeing more of Asia!
- Boat Trip to Pak Ou Buddha Cave, enjoy traditional Lao-style lunch before taking a private Mekong Riverboat down the stream to Luang Prabang
- Visit to small iconic riverside Ban Thin Hong weaving and fishing village, where you have an opportunity to interact with the locals and learn about rural Lao life and handicrafts.
- Early morning visit to Tak Bat’ followed by a stroll with your local guide through the colorful, open-air fresh early Morning Market. Taste a unique local authentic Lao Coffee at Pasaneyom Coffee Shop.
- Full day Discovery Tour – UNESCO Old City, holly Buddhist temple where you will take the opportunity to have Monk Blessing Ceremony. Visit Luang Prabang’s National Museum, Wat Xieng Thong, Wat Mano a monk school, Climb 350 steps to Phou Sii hill
- Guided tour – Vat Sisaket, Wat Sisaket. Haw Phra Kaew, Phra That Luang stupa
- High-speed train to Luang Prabang
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches
- Airport transfer to/from the airport
- Private driver- transportation between domestic destinations, to tours, etc.
- Legit Trips tour leader with you 24/7