10 DAY MULTI CITY TRIP
JULY 1st-10th, 2024
Total Price: $3995 p/p
Join us for a unique multi city tour of Sri Lanka! This 10 day itinerary starts and ends in Colombo with a trip around the country including a vintage train ride. From beautiful landscapes, UNESCO world heritage sites and temples to exploring the cities at night, local food tours, and more. We’ll have a local Sri Lanka guide plus, our fabulous Legit Trips tour leader, Lundy 🙂
Experience all that Sri Lanka has to offer with a 10 day trip around the country. We will visit Negombo, Anuradhapura, Kandy, Ella and Galle and several UNESCO heritage sites.
Join our hand-crafted group trip for 10 days of Sri Lanka food, history and culture.
This trip starts and ends at Bandaranaike International Airport [CMB].
Please speak to a Legit Trips travel guide before booking your flights for this trip- email us.
Itinerary subject to change based on discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
JULY 1st-10th, 2024
*Do Not book your flight without verifying arrival & departure times/airports with a Legit Trips team member.
All trips are priced as double occupancy. When available, solo supplements may be offered. If you are traveling solo, it doesn’t mean you need to pay for a solo supplement, we’re happy to pair you with a roommate whenever possible.
After you pay your deposit, you may pay the balance anytime up to 90 days prior to trip departure, or we can set up equal monthly installments. Email us for payment options.
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- 2 nights all inclusive accommodation – includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, complimentary soft drinks, beer, house wine, house gin/vodka/whiskey/arrack with mixers and tea/coffee throughout the day.
- After Dark Tales of Colombo with a little bit of Street Food
- UNESCO Dambulla cave temple tour
- Anuradhapura Backroads Cycling (or tuk tuk) Journey
- After Dark Tales of UNESCO Kandy
- Vintage local train ride
- Hike Little Adam’s Peak
- Explore UNESCO Galle Fort
- All return transfers in air-conditioned Deluxe Vans throughout the tour with an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- All entrance fees, excursions as stated on the itinerary
- Welcome Pack, Bottled water, In-vehicle Wi-Fi throughout the tour
- All currently applicable taxes
- Local Sri Lanka guide
- Legit Trips tour leader with you 24/7
Deposits are non-refundable (but are transferable to another person or Legit Trip). Any additional payments can be refunded if canceled more than 90 days prior to the trip start date. Deposits may only be transferred one time and incur a $100 rebooking fee.
Please be sure to read the complete booking terms and conditions at checkout. https://legittrips.com/booking-terms/
Fun Facts About Sri Lanka
Drive to the cultural triangle. Climb the UNESCO Dambulla cave temple, a sacred pilgrimage site for 22 centuries, this cave monastery, with its five sanctuaries, is the best-preserved cave-temple in Sri Lanka.
O/N at Ulagalla Resort
TRAIN TO ELLA
Get on board the Vintage local train where you will witness the beautiful ride along forests, villages, waterfalls and tea estates and the train journeys to the sleepy town amidst the hills.
O/N at 98 Acres Resort & Spa
Transport to the airport
Say “see you again” to your travel buds and start sharing photos and memories!
Hot Air balloon ride in Dambulla.
Climb UNESCO Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Additional nights on either end
(based on availability)
Ready to get started?
Your Next Amazing Adventure is Just One Click Away!