Istanbul & Cappadocia
Join us for a unique, cultural experience to Turkey. From its Mediterranean coastline to ancient underground cities, Turkey is the place for beach lovers and culture vultures. Discover Cappadocia in a hot air balloon, grab a kebab and wander through Instanbul’s Grand Bazaar, relax in the healing waters of a thermal Turkish bath or travel through the ancient Silk Road.
Fly in and out of Istanbul airport (IST)
Domestic flights to Cappadocia are included in your trip price. It also includes comprehensive travel planning, coordinated extras, personalized attention, language translation, on-site tour operator available 24/7.
Option to extend on either end, reach out to [email protected] for more info.
Itinerary subject to change based on discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
October 10th-17th, 2020
- Welcome reception
- 24/7 on-site trip leader
- 2 nights accommodation in Istanbul
- 3 nights accommodation in Cappadocia
- Optional Hot Air Balloon experience ($350)
- Optional Taste of Istanbul food tour ($55)
- domestic airfares from Istanbul to Kayseri & Kayseri to Istanbul
private arrival and departure transfers with baggage handling
Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. If you cancel less than 60 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you’re able to fill your spot.
- We will visit places in Istanbul where you will need to have your arms and legs covered. Please keep this in mind when packing for this trip. Most of Turkey prides itself on being progressive but there are still parts that are quite conservative.
- Please keep in mind that wifi can be quite spotty. If you need internet service throughout the trip, please get an international wireless plan in advance.
Fun Facts About TURKEY
ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL
Welcome Reception! Our driver will greet you at the airport and take you to the hotel where you’ll meet our trip leader and fellow travel buddies.
Explore the city at your leisure. Treat yourself to a hammam, visit the markets, or stroll through some mosques. Optional Turkish food tour in the afternoon.
FLY TO CAPPADOCIA
Explore the 36 underground caves then spend the evening enjoying a traditional Turkish evening with local professional belly dancers.
Enjoy your day exploring the city. Grab the local specialty, the pottery kebab.
Optional hot air balloon trip in the afternoon.
Wander to the town of Avanos and visit the pottery and ceramics shop or visit the Imaginary Valley (Devrent Valley) or Pasabag.
FLY TO ISTANBUL
We will all fly together to Istanbul to catch our international flights home. Exchange numbers and photos and say goodbye to your new friends.
Ready to get started?
Your Next Amazing Adventure is Just One Click Away!