Istanbul & Cappadocia
Join us for a unique, cultural experience to Turkey. From its Mediterranean coastline to ancient underground cities, Turkey is the place for beach lovers and culture vultures. Discover Cappadocia in a hot air balloon, grab a kebab and wander through Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar, relax in the healing waters of a thermal Turkish bath or travel through the ancient Silk Road.
Fly in and out of Istanbul airport (IST)
Domestic flights to Cappadocia are not included in your trip price.
Trip includes comprehensive travel planning, coordinated extras, personalized attention, on-site tour operator available 24/7.
Itinerary subject to change based on discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
September 4th-10th, 2022- SOLD OUT
September 3rd-9th, 2023
REGULAR PRICING – $2695
All trips are priced as double occupancy. When available, solo supplements may be offered. If you are traveling solo, it doesn’t mean you need to pay for a solo supplement, we’re happy to pair you with a roommate whenever possible.
- Welcome reception
- 24/7 on-site trip leader
- 2 nights accommodation in Istanbul, 1 night accommodation in Istanbul airport prior to departure
- 3 nights accommodation in Cappadocia cave hotel
- Full day Istanbul tour – Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, lunch, Underground Cistern, Grand Bazaar.
- Half day tour – Local Lunch, Devrent, Zelve and Pasabag Valley en route to Cappadocia
- Optional Hot Air Balloon experience ($305)
- Optional Taste of Istanbul food tour
private arrival and departure transfers
- We will visit places in Istanbul where you will need to have your arms and legs covered. Please keep this in mind when packing for this trip. Most of Turkey prides itself on being progressive but there are still parts that are quite conservative.
- Please keep in mind that wifi can be quite spotty. If you need internet service throughout the trip, please get an international wireless plan in advance.
Deposits are non-refundable (but are transferable to another person or Legit Trip). Any additional payments can be refunded if canceled more than 90 days prior to the trip start date. Deposits may only be transferred one time and incur a $100 rebooking fee.
Please be sure to read the complete booking terms and conditions at checkout. https://legittrips.com/booking-terms/
Fun Facts About TURKEY
ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL
Welcome Reception! Our driver will greet you at the airport and take you to the hotel where you’ll meet your trip leaders.
Optional food tour on TWO Continents!
Full day tour – Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, lunch, Underground Cistern, Grand Bazaar.
Optional cultural dance show at Hodjapasha
FLY TO CAPPADOCIA
On the way from the airport to the hotel we’ll have a local lunch then visit Devrent, Zelve and Pasabag Valley
Optional hot air balloon trip in the morning for sunrise.
Enjoy your day exploring the city. Grab the local specialty, the pottery kebab.
Back up day for hot air balloon trip.
We’ll recommend multiple options for tours and activities in Urgup where we’re staying.
FLY TO ISTANBUL – AIRPORT HOTEL
We will all fly together to Istanbul.
Most flights are very early the next morning so we’re staying in an airport hotel for the most convenience.
Most flights are super early so say goodbye to your new friends the night before!
Safe travels home!
OPTIONAL ADD ON
CAPPADOCIA HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE
ISTANBUL FOOD TOUR
Ready to get started?
Your Next Amazing Adventure is Just One Click Away!