7 DAY VIETNAM HIGHLIGHTS
September 12th-18th, 2023
Total Price: $2565 p/p
Join us for the best Vietnam highlights! This 7-day, 6-night itinerary starts and ends in Hanoi with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay. We will journey through Ninh Binh and Mai Chau to experience the unique culture in Vietnam. We’ll visit local villages, trek in beautiful rice fields, take a row boat through caves and rivers, and soak in the natural beauty of this country.
This trip will be led by Legit Trips tour leader, Val.
Experience sunset on board a Ha Long Bay cruise, sleep in the most secluded haven in Mai Chau with a stunning backdrop of lush rice paddies and emerald mountains surrounded by clouds, and indulge in all of the delicious Vietnamese food.
Join our hand-crafted group trip for 7 days of Vietnam’s beauty and culture.
This trip starts and ends in Hanoi. Option to add on our Cambodia trip to the beginning, reach out for more details!
Please speak to a Legit Trips travel guide before booking your flights for this trip- email us.
Itinerary subject to change based on discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
September 12-18, 2023
This trip backs up to Cambodia so you can do both trips back to back. Email us for more details – [email protected]
*Do Not book your flight without verifying arrival & departure times/airports with a Legit Trips team member.
All trips are priced as double occupancy. When available, solo supplements may be offered. If you are traveling solo, it doesn’t mean you need to pay for a solo supplement, we’re happy to pair you with a roommate whenever possible.
After you pay your deposit, you may pay the balance anytime up to 90 days prior to trip departure, or we can set up equal monthly installments. Email us for payment options.
- 6 nights accommodation – 2 nights in Hanoi, 1 overnight in Ha Long Bay, 2 nights in Ninh Binh, 1 night in Mai Chau
- Overnight Ha Long Bay cruise – lunch, dinner, and breakfast
- 5 lunches, 2 dinner, 6 breakfasts
- Activities aboard the Ha Long Bay cruise – kayaking, cooking demo, swimming, squid fishing
- Full day tour of Ninh Binh – visit the citadel of Hoa Lu, visit Bai Dinh pagoda, then leaving Bai Dinh you will take to the river and enjoy the tranquil journey by row boat to Thien Ha cave.
- Trekking in Mai Chau –trek through terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages.
- Morning village visit in Mai Chau
- Airport transfers to/from Hanoi
- Private driver- transportation between domestic destinations, to tours, etc.
- Local Vietnamese guide with you all day every day
- Legit Trips tour leader with you 24/7
Deposits are non-refundable (but are transferable to another person or Legit Trip). Any additional payments can be refunded if canceled more than 90 days prior to the trip start date. Deposits may only be transferred one time and incur a $100 rebooking fee.
Please be sure to read the complete booking terms and conditions at checkout. https://legittrips.com/booking-terms/
Fun Facts About VIETNAM
This morning we visit the citadel of Hoa Lu, visit Bai Dinh pagoda, then leaving Bai Dinh you will take to the river and enjoy the tranquil journey by row boat to Thien Ha cave.
O/N at Emeralda Ninh Binh
NINH BINH – MAI CHAU
Transfer to Mai Chau. Stop along the way to visit the Muong tribe & Thung Khe Pass for a spectacular view of Mai Chau Valley. Afternoon trekking in Mai Chau
Group dinner included
O/N at Mai Chau Ecolodge
MAI CHAU – HANOI
Visit the local village with fresh produce & intricate crafts. Famous for production of colorful embroidery, which can be seen being woven by hand in nearby homes. Local lunch and transfer back to Hanoi.
O/N at La Siesta Hang Be
Transport to Hanoi airport
Say “see you again” to your travel buds and start sharing photos and memories!
Tuk tuk food tour
Massages on board the Orchid Cruise
Additional nights in Hanoi
(based on availability)
Ready to get started?
Your Next Amazing Adventure is Just One Click Away!