Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Cuba
7 Days, 6 Nights
Cuba is a big place with lots of beautiful cities to see. We hand crafted this itinerary for those who want to go beyond the traditional trip and see more of the country. Through the pleasant colonial town of Cienfuegos to the beach and UNESCO city of Trinidad. We’ll start and end the trip in Havana with hyper local experiences every step of the way!
Support the local people by visiting Cuba – Legal Trip for US Citizens. Due to the new regulations, all of these tours are included and required by all guests. They’ve been tested out and are all super fun and interesting with a variety of the best things to do while you visit Cuba!
Fly in/out of Havana. Please try to arrive by 5pm so that you don’t miss out on any group activities. You can leave anytime you want on the last day. Please speak to a team member at Legit Trips before booking your flight – firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary subject to change based on discretion of trip leader or tour operator, due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
November 4th-10th, 2024
- Personal Concierge at the airport upon arrival. Private transport to the hotel.
- Bi-lingual Cuban Guide throughout the entire trip who has an in-depth knowledge of culture, history, and everything there is to do!
- Cooking class in Havana
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 4 dinners (tip included + 1 alcoholic or premium non-alcoholic beverage included.)
- Traditional dominos lesson and game with locals
- Swimming and snorkeling at Cueva de los Peces
- Museum of the Intervention, history of Bay of Pigs
- Cienfuegos City Tour
- Boat trip to Castillo de Jagua
- Beach trip to Playa Ancón
- Picnic Dinner at Guanaroca Flamingo Nature Reserve
- Trinidad City Tour
- Late night dancing at a cave bar
- Coffee farm tour and farm lunch with optional swimming in a natural waterfall
- Dancing at Casa de la Musica
- Optional but included -Cuban Art Factory visit and dancing
- 2 nights accommodation in Havana.
- 2 nights accommodation in Trinidad
- 2 nights accommodation in Cienfuegos
- Private transport RT between Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad at all times during tours/included activities and dinners.
- Verified/Legal itinerary prepared and insured
Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. If you cancel less than 60 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you’re able to fill your spot.
Total Trip Package $3125
- Cuba is absolutely beautiful but is a third world country. Normal amenities you have come to expect will not always be available, including wifi. We think this is a good thing but you should be mentally prepared for a very different experience than going to Europe.
- This trip includes quite a few long drives on windy roads. If you get motion sick, just be prepared with what you need in advance. It’s definitely worth it.
Fun Facts About Cuba
VIP Arrival and transfer to hotel
Evening Cooking Class en La Habana Vieja followed by Dominos (a very popular game in Cuba) with the locals!
Today we head to Cienfuegos, we’ll have a local lunch then swim & snorkel in the ocean and a cenote.
Afternoon – Museum of the Intervention, History of the Bay of Pigs.
Evening local dinner on the water!
Walking city tour in the morning, then we’ll take a boat to Castillo de Jagua and have a picnic dinner at Guanaroca Flamingo Nature Reserve
Beach day at Playa Ancón with lunch at Batá Aché.
Evening Trinidad city walking tour with dinner at Los Conspiradores. Dancing after at La Casa de Música!
Today we’ll visit a family run coffee farm. There’s a waterfall and natural pool nearby we’ll have the chance to enjoy. Lunch will be served on the farm.
Night out at Discoteca Ayala, Cuba’s famous cave bar!
TRINIDAD – HAVANA
Visit to Sugar Mill in Valle de los Ingenios before we head back to Havana.
Farewell Dinner at Yarini Habana
Optional Night out at to La Fábrica de Arte Cubano
Farewell! Say goodbye to all of your new friends, collect emails, exchange photos.
Private transfer to the airport.
Add an extra night on the front or back in for additional nights in Havana. Email us for more information at email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Your Next Amazing Adventure is Just One Click Away!