Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santa Clara, Cuba
6 Days, 5 Nights
For those of us who love Cuba, one trip is never enough. That is why visiting Cuba with our 2.0 tour should be on the top of your travel list! We designed this trip in mind for those who want to go beyond the traditional trip and see more of the country. Through the pleasant colonial town of Cienfuegos to the mountains of Topes de Collantes, we’ll stay in a a beautiful farmhouse in Trinidad and explore the historic town of Santa Clara on the way back to Havana.
Support the local people by visiting Cuba – Legal Trip for US Citizens. Due to the new regulations, all of these tours are included and required by all guests. They’ve been tested out and are all super fun and interesting with a variety of the best things to do while you visit Cuba!
Fly in/out of Havana. Please try to arrive by 5pm so that you don’t miss out on any group activities. You can leave anytime you want on the 3rd. If you need help with flights, reach out to us!
April 28th – May 3rd, 2020
- Personal Concierge at the airport upon arrival. Private transport to the hotel.
- Bi-lingual Cuban Guide throughout the entire trip who has an in-depth knowledge of culture, history, and everything there is to do!
- Welcome dinner (authentic Cuban dinner included)
- Boat tour of Cienfuegos harbor
- Cienfuegos City Tour
- Trinidad City Tour
- Dinner at one of the best Cuban restaurants (dinner included)
- Trinidad art and artisan tour
- Late night dancing at a cave bar
- Safari to Topes de Collantes (lunch included)
- Beach day in Trinidad
- Farewell dinner at the famous Cuban Art Factory (dinner included)
- Live music and club outings with local guide every night.
- 2 nights accommodation in Havana including 2 breakfasts.
- 2 nights accommodation in Trinidad including 2 breakfasts.
- 1 night accommodation in Cienfuegos including breakfast
- 4 dinners, 3 lunches included
- Private transport RT between Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, and Santa Clara and at all times during tours/included activities and dinners.
- Verified/Legal itinerary prepared and insured
Up until 60 days before the trip start date, your deposit is fully transferable to another trip or person. If you cancel less than 60 days to the trip start date you will not be able to receive a refund unless you’re able to fill your spot.
Total Trip Package $2350
Fun Facts About Cuba
VIP Arrival and transfer to hotel
Welcome Dinner with the group at a famous local restaurant
Start the day with a boat trip around the harbor and lunch in a local fishing village
Explore Cienfuegos on our city tour followed by dinner on the waterfront
Walk around the UNESCO city with a local tour guide, enjoy lunch in a traditional colonial house, see the arts of Trinidad on our Arts & Artisans tour, & complete the day with dancing in the local cave bar!
Safari to Topes de Collantes to swim in waterfalls or enjoy bird watching. Spend the afternoon at the beach followed by dinner and dancing – Cuban style!
SANTA CLARA – HAVANA
No trip to Cuba is complete without a trip to the Che memorial. Pay homage to this charasmatic leader on the way back to Havana.
Dinner and dancing at the Art Factory
Farewell! Say goodbye to all of your new friends, collect emails, exchange photos.
Private transfer to the airport.
Ready to get started?
Your Next Amazing Adventure is Just One Click Away!